Thursday, July 16, 2015

German Owl Papercraft


My dad was in the military for over 30 years, and our family spent a fair amount of time overseas. Germany has a special place in our hearts. One of my sisters is also in the military, and whenever she goes to Germany keeps her eye out for little gifts. She gave me this owl paper craft a few years ago and I haven't had the heart to cut it out and assemble it. I'm sharing it here in hopes that I'll finally be able to put the little guy together if I tell you all about it.

I love paper crafting but don't have the knack for origami. Projects like this are very appealing to me since no delicate folding is required. There are many other projects available at the printer's website, and they do ship worldwide. Click here to visit the B√§renpresse site. The 3D tulip pot is wunderbar!

The kit she sent me included assembly directions and a little brass bell to hang from the bottom of the "eule." One of the best things about this is the eyes--look closely and you'll see they can be closed in sleep or wide awake.

Do you have favorite ethnic paper crafts? Share a link in the comments!

Thanks for stopping by and keep living the qute life!
~Susie Qute


No comments:

Post a Comment