Thursday, June 11, 2015

Movie Quote Cards

Random quotes from movies and TV stick in my head. I never remember the big lines, the ones that make it into the previews, but minor comments resonate with me. Brains can be weird that way.

I've started taking my favorites, some more recognizable than others, and hand-lettering them on cardstock with simple drawings. Looking at different fonts is so fun! I like choosing fonts that capture the essence of the moment or the character.

Anyone else doing quote projects? I'd love to see links to your work. Feel free to print and share the two posted here. Bonus points to anyone who can identify the one with butterfly and flowers.* It's pretty obscure, even for me.

Thanks for stopping by and keeping living the qute life!
~Susie Qute

*Bonus points are not legal tender and have no value beyond bestowing extra coolness upon the bearer.



No comments:

Post a Comment