- 20 oz. baby bella mushrooms
- 3/4 c. pecan pieces
- 3/4 c. shredded Italian cheese blend
- 3/4 c. blue cheese
- 1 egg
- 1/3 c. bread crumbs
- 1 tsp. Italian spice blend
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Wash mushrooms and remove stems, pat or lay on dish towel to dry.
- Blend all ingredients except mushrooms in small mixing bowl.
- Grease 9" round cake pan with a small amount of olive oil.
- Using a soup spoon, scoop up some stuffing and smoosh it into a mushroom cap. Repeat with a smaller amount of stuffing so each mushroom has a mound of stuffing.
- Place in greased pan and bake 20-25 minutes, until stuffing is golden brown and mushrooms are tender.
Thanks for stopping by and keep living the Qute life!